THANKSGIVING COMBINED WORSHIP, 11/20
- 11/20 is Combined Thanksgiving Worship. Our theme is: “His Love Endures Forever”. Program starts at 10 a.m. at Marina Middle School (3500 Fillmore St.). Flyers are available in the Church Office to invite friends.
- We will provide light breakfast from 8:45 – 9:30 a.m.
- Parking spaces are limited, please arrive early. We reserved 10 handicapped parking spaces for those in need.
- There are #30 buses access from SF-Chinatown to Marina Middle School.
- In order to know each other, we will have name tag for everyone.
- Please go directly to the reception desk when you arrived. We will have greeters and ushers to help you out.
- Newcomer – Please bring your friends to the reception area, our greeters will welcome and have gifts for them.
- Mandarin translation – The sermon will be preaching in Cantonese with English translation. We will have Mandarin translation system, please get the earphones from the reception area.
- We will have children program for kids from age 2 ½ – 5th grade during worship time. In order to better serve the children and make preparations, we would like a head count of how many children will participate. If you plan to bring your kids, please sign up in the Church Office. Today is the last day to sign up.