Our church is hiring a full-time or part-time administrator for the San Francisco and Daly city campuses. For those who are interested, please contact Rev. Walter Lau or get more information from the church website.
- Evangelical faith
- Bilingual (Cantonese and English fluency)
- General administrative skills
- In agreement with the Cumberland Presbyterian Church Confession of Faith
- Willing to work as a team member and relates well to others
- Agrees with the philosophy of ministry and concept of our church structure
- College degree or seminary training preferred (or equivalent experience)
- To coordinate and promote various Church-wide programs.
- To represent the staff on the Finance Committee
- To manage all staff schedules and vacation requests.
- To act as staff liaison to outside organizations.
- To assist the Senior Pastor in receiving special guests or guest speakers. (Including making hospitality arrangements.)
- To direct and supervise the day-to-day church operation.
- To oversee facility and equipment usage.
- To help evaluate and update management procedure of the Church (such as policy and operation manuals.)
- To improve the Church’s visibility in the community (To supervise our Website, promotional materials, visitors package, etc.).
- To help improve teamwork of the staff and elders. (To help the Senior Pastor in coordinating the annual staff retreat in addition to the Elder and Staff Retreat.)
- To participate in Session and staff meetings.
- To supervise preparation of church wide announcements for all worship programs
- To coordinate administrative activities
- To assist the Moderator in preparing agendas for monthly Session Meetings.
- To coordinate weddings held in our church.
- To guide families for funeral arrangements.