Assistant / Associate Pastor
Assistant/Associate Pastor: Responsible for providing leadership, developing the Cantonese Congregation (Daly City Campus-congregation size 180-200) in the areas of worship, discipleship training, evangelism, and outreach.
- 誠意邀請你電郵履歷至：Elder Peter Lo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Title : Assistant / Associate Pastor
- Position Status: Full-time
- Accountability: Lead Pastor & Pastoral team
- Principle Function
- Responsible for providing leadership, developing the Cantonese Congregation (Daly City Campus) in the areas of worship, discipleship training, evangelism, and outreach.
- Other Responsibilities
- Be available to preach in other congregations.
- Attend Church Committees and Session Meetings
- I Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9
- Have a clear testimony of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ
- In general agreement with the Cumberland Presbyterian Church Confession of Faith, and with the philosophy of ministry and the concept of our church structure.
- Have a servant-leader attitude; be able to work as part of a team
- Be dependable, loyal, creative, flexible, have a love for people, be loyal to the leadership, and ministries of Cumberland Church
- Submit to a background check
- Our preferred candidate would be a graduate from an accredited seminary with Evangelical Faith.
- Able to speak Cantonese and English fluently.
- Email Resume to: Elder Peter Lo, email@example.com
Our church is hiring a full-time or part-time administrator for the San Francisco and Daly city campuses. For those who are interested, please contact Rev. Walter Lau or get more information from the church website.
- To coordinate and promote various Church-wide programs.
- To represent the staff on the Finance Committee
- To manage all staff schedules and vacation requests.
- To act as staff liaison to outside organizations.
- To assist the Senior Pastor in receiving special guests or guest speakers. (Including making hospitality arrangements.)
- To direct and supervise the day-to-day church operation.
- To oversee facility and equipment usage.
- To help evaluate and update management procedure of the Church (such as policy and operation manuals.)
- To improve the Church’s visibility in the community (To supervise our Website, promotional materials, visitors package, etc.).
- To help improve teamwork of the staff and elders. (To help the Senior Pastor in coordinating the annual staff retreat in addition to the Elder and Staff Retreat.)
- To participate in Session and staff meetings.
- To supervise preparation of church wide announcements for all worship programs
- To coordinate administrative activities
- To assist the Moderator in preparing agendas for monthly Session Meetings.
- To coordinate weddings held in our church.
- To guide families for funeral arrangements.
- Evangelical faith
- Bilingual (Cantonese and English fluency)
- General administrative skills
- In agreement with the Cumberland Presbyterian Church Confession of Faith
- Willing to work as a team member and relates well to others
- Agrees with the philosophy of ministry and concept of our church structure
- College degree or seminary training preferred (or equivalent experience)